‘EVERYTHING MEATY’ YUMMY AND FLUFFY PIZZA!
Self-made chef, Alphinah Shone believes in tasty food.
This week, she treats food lovers to a yummy and fluffy pizza. Her secret to a a tasty pizza is slim base and more cheese to make the pizza even softer. She calls this pizza ‘Everything Meaty’.
• deli bites 4 pizza base
For the toppings
• Diced Mushrooms
• Diced Black olives
• Diced omatoes
• Diced onions
• Diced mixed peppers
• 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup Grated cheddar
• Tomato paste
Sauce of your option we used ( steers tikka chicken sauce )
• In a pan cook the mince adding seasoning of your choice and set aside
• In another pan cook chicken breast and shred it with seasoning of choice and set aside
• Cut sausages into small pieces, fry in a pan and set aside
• Grease a baking tray using non stick spray
• Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes ~Layering the pizza ~
• Take the first base and put it on the baking tray
Add tomato paste to the first base, sprinkle some mozzarella, • and cheddar cheese, sprinkle some shredded chicken, mushroom and the sauce of choice
• Add the second pizza base and repeat by adding the the tomato paste, sprinkle more cheese, add the mince topping, olives, onions, tomatoes, and green peppers
• Move on to the last base, repeat by adding tomato paste, more cheese, sauces, olives, tomatoes, sauce
• Add more cheese to the top of this last base and sprinkle some parsley (optional)
• Take your layered pizza and bake in oven at 220 degrees for 20-25 minutes
• Set aside for 5 mins and cut into 6 equal sizes and enjoy !